Wednesday 27 June 2012

Plastic Fantastic

I have once again had that crochet hook around some shredded plastic bags again.

I have made this bag for my mum for when we go swimming together.  I used some  shredded blue bags to get the blue stripes in.  I love the random pattern that comes out from the places of the bag that had writing on them originally.  However nothing could have surprised me more than what happened when I made a little phone bag for my daughter:
The pink/brown stripes are consistant all the way round!  This one also utilised a little pink bag that I had though there was not very much of it.

I have been busy this week doing a few more patch up jobs on t-shirts that needed help, hopefully I shall be able to post with pictures later this week.

Happy crafting x



No comments:

Post a Comment