Tuesday 6 November 2012

Two Little Girls

I have been having so much fun the last couple of days.  I haven't done any amigarumi style crochet for a while and it seems an age since I did a dolly, so I decided my upcoming stall at a craft fair would look so much better with a couple of little friends to join us. 

Here are Little Miss Cosy and Little Miss Christmas getting up to mischief amongst my yarn

My inspiration was taken from this pattern which I have used in the past.  And I combined it with this picture on Pinterest .  I made Little Miss Cosy first here is a closer look at her





 There has been a little cheating here, I really don't enjoy doing hair so have discovered that by putting hats on, I don't have to do full heads of hair! 

I have used Debbie Bliss Baby Eco fairly traded cotton yarn.  I love the subtle colours which are a nice change from the bolder colours in the aran range.

Now I have finished two - I think there might just have to be a third - any suggestions?


No comments:

Post a Comment